As part of Sandro Miller’s exhibition Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich: Homage to photographic masters we thought it would be great to ask Sandro to answer James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions…
2. What is your least favorite word? The “N” word.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Knowing I’m either giving or making someone happy. Generally doing something good for people.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Death of somebody very close to me.
5. What sound or noise do you love? The heartbeat of my best friend and wife Claude, when I hold her close to me.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Repetitive techno music.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck you you fucking fuck. Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet. Awesome!
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Formula 1 race care driver.
9. What profession would you not like to do? A Policeman.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Thank you Sandro, life well lived. Welcome home.