Have you watched Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton? In this popular TV show, James Lipton interviews legendary guests. The conversations always end with his famous list of ten questions. Over the years, CEG has asked our artists these same ten questions to gain insight into their personalities and work. This week Liat Elbling answers James Lipton’s Top Ten!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
sun, love, yoga, music, cats
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
crises, pressure, constraints, fanatics
5. What sound or noise do you love?
receiving a text message
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
ambulance, car accident
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Kus Emek (Arabic)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Hello dear, it all was a dream, this is real life…
Proposals for Disorder runs through October 28, 2017.
See the entire exhibition on our website here.