Have you watched Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton? In this popular TV show, James Lipton interviews legendary guests. He ends his interviews with a famous list of ten questions. Over the years, CEG has asked our artists these same ten questions to gain insight into their personalities and work. This week, Omar Imam, Garrett O. Hansen, and Colleen Plumb answer James Lipton’s Top Ten!
- What is your favorite word?
Omar: Bianca ( my daughter)
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
O: Contradictions around me, and the ability to mix them all
C: Music, friends, nature
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
G: Rain falling on the roof of a cabin
C: The sound of breeze from inside a grove of aspen trees
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
O: Clock ticking
G: The noise Outlook makes when a new email arrives
C: Lawn mowers
7. What is your favorite curse word?
O: Arssa (Arabic)
G: Scheisse (German)
C: Fucking Bullshit
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
G: White House Press Secretary
C: Financial anything
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
O: Syrian passport is welcome
G: It’s good to see you again.
Targeted runs through September 1, 2017.
See the entire exhibition on our website here.