Have you watched Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton? In this popular TV show, James Lipton interviews legendary guests. He ends these conversations with a list of his Top 10 Questions. Over the years, CEG has asked our artists these same 10 questions to gain insight into their personalities and work!
This week, Laurent Millet answers James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Being on my own
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Not being on my own
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Chalk on the black board
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Bordel de merde (rough translation “for crying out loud”)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
All except artist or surf bum
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
See Somnium, Laurent’s first solo show in Chicago, through April 29, 2017.