Have you watched Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton? In this popular TV show, James Lipton interviews legendary guests. He ends his interviews with his list of Top 10 Questions. Over the years, CEG has asked our artists these same 10 questions to gain insight into their personalities and work!
This week, Clarissa Bonet answers James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions!
1. What is your favorite word? Observation
2. What is your least favorite word? Hopeless
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Light
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Confrontation and aggression
5. What sound or noise do you love? The cacophony of different sounds in the city center; it sounds like muted chaos.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? SCREAMING!
7. What is your favorite curse word? cluster-f–k
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Window Display Artist
9. What profession would you not like to do? Truck driver. I can’t imagine maneuvering in such a large object, especially in a congested place like the city.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come on in, relax and have a drink.
You can see all of Clarissa’s work on our website or stop by the gallery to see her solo show on view through October 29, 2016!