As part of our 25 year gallery celebration and exhibition What I Was Thinking, we thought it would be great to ask a few photographers in the exhibition to answer James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions. Each week we will post a different photographer’s response to the list of questions. Here are Daniel Beltrá’s responses to James Lipton’s Top 10 Questions:
1. What is your favorite word? Krakatoa
2. What is your least favorite word? Impossible
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Nature
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Injustice
5. What sound or noise do you love? Wind in the trees, when it’s not a hurricane!
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Atlas – my neighbor’s barking mutt!
7. What is your favorite curse word? Joder – the spanish ‘f’ word
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Rescue Swimmer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Executioner or Gallery Owner 😉
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? It’s all in your imagination.
CEG will be showing Daniel’s work at Art Miami this year including the image below.
Click here to see more work by Daniel Beltrá